1. Name and contact data of the data processing officer and the data protection officer
This data protection policy is for data processed by:
Represented by the managing directors Albrecht Winkelmann and Jannis Mossmann
Telephone: +49 30 286 097 39
Telefax: +49 30 286 100 25
Our data protection officer at MWM-Solutions GmbH is attorney Sascha Kugler:
ITM Innovation Technologie Management GmbH
Alte Jakobstr. 77 B
Telephone: 030 – 920 30 525
2. Personalized Data: What We Collect and Store and How We Use Personalized Data
a) Use of our website
When you access our website https://mwm-s.de/ the browser on your device automatically transmits information to the server of our website. So-called log files store this information temporarily until the information is automatically deleted. This includes:
- IP-address of the accessing device,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Referral URL
- Browser type and operating system of your device and name of your access provider.
How we use the information:
- Ensure trouble-free connection,
- Ensure convenient use of our website,
- Analyze system security and system stability and
- Other administrative purposes.
All data processing is in accordance with Article 6 (1),(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest results from the above-mentioned data collection purposes. Under no circumstances do we use the data for drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) Using our contact form
You can contact us for any kind of question via the form provided on our website. We need a valid email-address to know who wrote us and to answer you. Other data are optional and voluntary.
With your consent according to Article 6(1),(a) GDPR we process your data for the purpose of contacting us.
The personal data collected when you fill in our contact form are deleted after all your requests are completed.
3. How Information Is Shared
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third-parties for purposes other than the ones listed below.
We only share your personal data if:
- You have given express consent according to Article 6 (1)(a) GDPR.
- Disclosure according to Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and if there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in your data not being shared with third-parties.
- Sharing your data is legally required according to Article 6(1)(c) GDPR.
- Sharing is legally permitted and necessary for the performance of a contract with you according to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR.
A cookie stores information generated in connection with your specific device. This does not mean that we obtain immediate knowledge of your identity.
We also use temporary cookies to optimize usability. These cookies are stored for a specific period of time on your device. When you visit our website again to book any our services, we automatically recognize that you have visited us before and identify your entries and settings to spare you the time of having to enter them again.
Data processed by cookies are necessary to protect our legitimate interests and also the legitimate interests of third-parties according to Article 6(1)(f). Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can disable cookies in the settings of your browser or have a message appear before a new cookie is generated. Disabling cookies altogether can limit the services of our website available to you.
5. Google Analytics
When you give us your consent to place cookies, our website uses the services of Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (Google). Google analytics uses so-called cookies, text files, which are stored on your computer. They are used to analyze your use of our website. The information the cookies collect about your visit on our site are transmitted to a Google server in the United States of America and stored there.
We use these cookies is based on our legitimate interests according to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. It helps us to learn how often and in which ways our websites are accessed to continuously improve our services.
Google is part of the Privacy Shield Treaty between the European Union and the United States of America and is a certified participant. Google thereby commits to the standards and regulations of European data protection. Please refer to https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active for further information.
We have concluded a contract about data processing with Google according to Article 28 GDPR. Google uses your information on our behalf to analyze your use of our online services, to create reports on activities inside these online services and to perform other services related to your use of our services and to continuously improve our services. There is the possibility to generate pseudonymized user profiles from the processed data.
We only use Google analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that Google usually shortens your IP- address within the members of the European Union and in other member states of the European free trade association.
In addition, Google does not combine the IP address from your browser accessing our homepage with other data. You can also opt out and prevent Google from transmitting your user data generated by the cookies (including your IP address) and from processing these data by downloading and installing this browser plugin: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Please refer to https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads for further information on Google’s data processing, settings and opt-out options and to https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated for pop-up ads settings.
Google deletes or anonymizes all personalized data from users who accessed our homepage after 14 months.
6. Social Media
We use social media to communicate with active users and to present information about us.
We inform you that user data may be processed outside the European Union. This may present risks to users because claiming their user rights may be complicated.
We exclusively work with US-providers who are a certified Privacy Shield participant or who guarantee similar data protection. This means they commit to EU data protection standards.
Furthermore, social networks usually process user data for market research and advertisements. They may generate user profiles from user behavior and identified interests. User profiles can then be used for personalized advertisements in the network and outside of it. For this purpose, usually cookies are stored, which track your usage and your interests. Data can also be stored in user profiles independent of the device used (in particular, when the users are members of the platform and logged in).
Please refer to the privacy policies of the network providers for all data processing and opt-out options.
We also inform you that it is most effective to address all information requests and claims or data subject rights directly to the providers. Only providers themselves have access to user data and are able to take relevant action and give information. If you still need help, you can turn to us.
7. Your Rights as a Data Subject
You have the right
- to request information about your personal data that we have processed according to Article 15 GDPR. In particular, you have the right to request information about the purpose of data processing, the kind of personal data and the kind of recipients with whom we shared or will share your information. You can also request information on the scheduled storage period, on the right to rectification, deletion or restriction of the processing or objection, the right to appeal, the origin of your data if they were not collected by us and on automated decision-making including profiling and if necessary meaningful details about any of them;
- to request correction of incorrect data or completion of your personal data we stored according to Article 16 GDPR;
- to request the deletion of your personal data we stored in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to restrict the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- to receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another designated party in accordance with Article 20 GDPR;
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Article 7(3) GDPR. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to file a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for your residence or work, or our company https://www.datenschutz-berlin.de.
8. Your Right to Object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data Security
We employ the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method combined with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser, usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third-parties. Our security procedures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
If you believe, your personal data are not appropriately protected or if you recognize signs of abuse, please contact us: email@example.com.